[evergreen-outreach] Online Conf misc

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Fri May 8 08:20:24 EDT 2020

The registration form looks fine to me.  As for the
autorenewals roundtable, my gut instinct is not have to move around the
schedule or add to close captioning costs at this point.  There is nothing
to stop people from organizing an independent roundtable-style event to
discuss such issues.  Indeed, many of the interest groups are essentially
recurring roundtables and self organized.