[evergreen-outreach] Online Conf misc

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri May 8 15:33:46 EDT 2020

Adding to this thread of miscellany, Equinox management has officially
approved caption sponsorship via Caption Access - I will be in touch with
them to get the ball rolling & will give a full update at our meeting next
Wednesday.

Amy, if you want to list the sponsors in your email, it's now officially
these orgs:
Bibliomation (Zoom)
Evergreen Indiana (Zoom)
Equinox Open Library Initiative (Captioning)
MOBIUS (Zoom)
NC Cardinal (Zoom)

Ruth, if you want to add these names to the webpage under "Sponsors" please
feel free to do so. I'm still gathering graphics.

abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*