[evergreen-outreach] social media

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri May 15 17:08:01 EDT 2020

Said master spreadsheet has also gained a tab "Everything Schedule" which
is a draft correlating sessions with Hosts and Captioners.

(note, if anyone needs access to this spreadsheet contact me off-list, it
is not publicly shared because it contains info like email addresses).

Second/third/fourth sets of eyes much appreciated!

Also, as of the sending of this email, we have **149*** registrations!

ABN

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 1:30 PM <rogan.hamby at gmail.com> wrote:

> A tentative schedule for social media is on the master spreadsheet on the
> tab cryptically titled "social media".  I'm going to email sponsoring
> organizations in just a minute and ask if they have any special requests
> regarding how they are referred to and if they want links provided to their
> sites or twitter accounts.

Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
Equinox Open Library Initiative
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*