[evergreen-outreach] Press Release for 3.6 for Review and Approval

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Thu Oct 22 17:29:54 EDT 2020

This is great, Ron! +1

My only other comment is that this sentence seems kind of long, with a lot
of "ands" and no punctuation: "Evergreen continues to be the leading ILS
for consortia and delivers local flexibility and granularity of policies
that no other software can match and delivers the most interoperability for
libraries via its truly open APIs."

Maybe a semi-colon after "consortia" and replace the "and" that's after it
with "it"?  Or, alternatively, break it into two sentences there.

-Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Associate Director, Open Source Initiatives
MOBIUS
2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste. 101
Columbia, MO  65201
debbie at mobiusconsortium.org <deborah at mobiusconsortium.org>