[evergreen-outreach] front page of wiki

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:32:36 EDT 2020

I did a bit of work on re-organizing some of the front page.   I didn't
remove any links and didn't touch any content on them but just took a stab
at doing some radical things like putting technical documentation with
technical documentation instead of in 'Documentation Technical', 'Technical
Documentation' and 'Evergreen'.   My hope was between using headings and
moving things around a bit to consolidate a few categories and make
everything easier to skim.  I suspect we could do more but I didn't want to
do anything that would cross over into the looking at the content that
people are already doing but that doesn't mean we can't do more going
forward.