[evergreen-outreach] graphic design of a new web site

Frasur, Ruth RFrasur at library.IN.gov
Wed Dec 8 12:06:09 EST 2021

I may or may not fit the description of a person to whom you eluded previously.  The thought of thinking another thought right now breaks my thinking capacity.  At the same time…consider me pinged.

Ruth Frasur (she/her)
Evergreen Development and Support Administrator
Indiana State Library
140 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 232-3691

From: evergreen-outreach <evergreen-outreach-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org> On Behalf Of Rogan Hamby via evergreen-outreach
Sent: Wednesday, December 8, 2021 12:03 PM
To: Evergreen Outreach Committee <evergreen-outreach at list.evergreen-ils.org>
Subject: [evergreen-outreach] graphic design of a new web site

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
At our last meeting we discussed raising the idea of someone leading up the graphic redesign / CSS of the new web site and I said I would put out a reminder to gather interested parties so I'm doing that now.  I know that someone whose name starts with an R that isn't myself or Ron said she might be interested if pinged later so this is for her and other interested parties.

Rogan Hamby (he/him/his), MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

rogan.hamby at equinoxOLI.org<mailto:rogan.hamby at equinoxOLI.org>

www.equinoxOLI.org<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=b01c372f-ef870e3d-b0187e2f-86b2e136ff17-eba8a7c4e515a1f6&q=1&e=2fe7f9a6-885b-4355-a324-944a47a82015&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.equinoxoli.org%2F>