[evergreen-outreach] monthly meeting

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:09:56 EST 2021

We are meeting same bat time same bat channel this Wednesday.  I'm hoping
for a short meeting but we will want to at least discuss a few quick bits
related to press releases for the conference, the spotlight scheduling, and
a few annual report tidbits.  We also have the conference meeting on Friday
so my hope is to keep the regular Outreach one short since many of us have
juggling hats here.

Evergreen Outreach Committee Meeting February 3rd, 2021 2 p.m. Eastern, 11
a.m. Pacific

Google hangout link: https://meet.google.com/oip-dwca-bpc

Or, join by phone: ‪+1 337-441-4148‬ PIN: ‪125 363 025‬#