[evergreen-outreach] March Community Spotlight - Erica Rolfs

Gagnon, Ron gagnon at noblenet.org
Mon Mar 1 15:23:23 EST 2021

Ruth,
Looks good.  One thing is I was not familiar with "HOA" (makes sense when I
thought about it in context), might be worth spelling that out.

Nice that she was surprised, that says a lot.

Thanks,
Ron

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 1:47 PM Frasur, Ruth <RFrasur at library.in.gov> wrote:

> Hello all,
>

> This has taken me so long.  Quick recap.  Angela was nominated but
> declined to be interviewed for the community spotlight.  She nominated
> Erica, who had also already received nominations.  Erica was SUPER
> surprised to be nominated, but also accepted.  Please review my attempt at
> an article.  Feel free to leave copious comments.
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Oy_dJaKIkcTQ4IbMydXoA8n5PnpM3pR8QQNBzuFEw58/edit?usp=sharing
>

> Ruth Frasur
>
> *Evergreen Development and Support Administrator*
>
> Indiana State Library
>
> 140 N. Senate Ave.
>
> Indianapolis, IN 46204
>
> (317) 460-7556

Ronald A. Gagnon
Executive Director
North Of Boston Library Exchange (NOBLE)
Danvers, Massachusetts  01923
978-777-8844
www.noblenet.org