[evergreen-outreach] proofing annual report

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Thu May 6 14:32:26 EDT 2021

Before I open this wider (and potentially receive a surfeit of volunteers)
are there three people from the Outreach committee that would like to
volunteer to be proofreaders of the Annual Report.

The basic plan at this point is that I will produce an initial version for
release this coming Monday May the 10th and request feedback that week.  I
will release a follow up version Monday May the 17th with all feedback due
by the end of that week.  It will then be released Thursday during the
conference.