[evergreen-outreach] annual report

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Sat May 22 09:32:32 EDT 2021

The proofing document is updated with draft 4, version delta if you will.
To use Evergreen release terminology - we are in feature freeze at this
point.  No major changes that require any layout adjustments are going to
happen.  Bugs though (mostly minor textual changes) will be added through
Tuesday.  By Wednesday I need to get it uploaded to Wordpress, make print
and web-friendly versions, etc... and I'd prefer to not be doing that like
a maniac Thursday morning.