[evergreen-outreach] spotlight library for annual report

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxoli.org
Mon Jan 24 16:20:34 EST 2022

I'd be fine with any of those suggestions. A smaller one that might be
interesting would be Burlington PL.

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 4:12 PM Rogan Hamby via evergreen-outreach <
evergreen-outreach at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:

> By the way, just to make sure I am clear, we are not constrained to this
> list of candidates, they are just ones that immediately occurred to me.
>
> On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 3:53 PM Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org>
> wrote:
>
>> As we move forward with planning the annual report one thing we need to
>> select is a spotlight library or consortia.  We have plenty of candidates.
>> Past writeups include:
>> Indian Institute of Science Education
>> LINN consortium
>> SPARK
>> Homer
>> SPOK (Czech)
>>
>> Candidates that jumped to the top of my mind included KCLS, SITKA, OWWL,
>> and NOBLE.  Thoughts?
>>

>> Rogan Hamby (he/him/his), MLIS
>>
>> Data and Project Analyst
>>
>> Equinox Open Library Initiative
>>
>> rogan.hamby at equinoxOLI.org
>>
>> www.equinoxOLI.org

Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
Equinox Open Library Initiative
abneiman at equinoxOLI.org <abneiman at equinoxoli.org>
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*https://www.equinoxOLI.org/ <https://www.equinoxOLI.org/>*