[evergreen-outreach] Website administration wiki page

Frasur, Ruth RFrasur at library.IN.gov
Thu Jul 13 08:59:38 EDT 2023

I'm not sure that I can give any approval for this, but I do support it being updated or removed.  While the decluttering part of me says "get rid of it," the "people don't know if we don't tell them" part of me says there should be something about the website and its maintenance even if it's minimal.

Ruth Frasur (she/they)

Coordinator

Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium

Evergreen Community Development Initiative

Indiana State Library

140 N. Senate Ave.

Indianapolis, IN 46204

(317) 232-3691