[evergreen-outreach] Content Queue

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Wed May 3 21:35:15 EDT 2023

There is something I would like to pull us together as a hive mind for. I
am proposing that we start a content queue. I think this would be
invaluable for Kathryn doing social media and a new press release writer so
that they can focus on those tasks rather than pulling content from others.

Whatever we use would need to support text and images as well as allow
contributions from the wider Evergreen community.  The simplest solution is
something like a Google Doc though additional features would be nice.  I
admit I am not familiar with specialized tools for this but perhaps others
have ideas?

Rogan Hamby (he/him/his), MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative