[evergreen-outreach] Who to contact page

Tiffany Little tlittle at georgialibraries.org
Wed Sep 27 10:14:44 EDT 2023

Good morning,

I was looking this morning for who to contact for Zoom access, and ended up
trawling through Outreach email archives to find it. Out of frustration, I
ended up making a "Who to Contact" page on the wiki:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=contacts as a one stop shop
since there seems to always be a lot of questions about who to ask about
something.

I also added a link to the page straight to the main page of the wiki
(under Frequently Asked Questions), because the wiki search is never great.

I apologize for any overstepping or duplication of effort! I just wanted to
give a heads up that I had done that.

Tiffany

Tiffany Little, PINES Bibliographic Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7161 | tlittle at georgialibraries.org

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org/> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.