[evergreen-outreach] List moderator question

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Fri Jan 26 16:35:29 EST 2024

Hi,

I've gone through the lists and removed Amy as moderator. Here's where they
stand with admin and moderators:

eg-conf-programs: Chris as admin; Garry, Terran, and Debbie as moderators.
eg-conf-sponsorships-exhibits: Chris as admin; Garry, Terran, and Debbie as
moderators. Status: inactive and only receiving spam, and I know for sure
that it has been superseded by a TEP Google Group.
eg-sites: Chris as admin, nobody as moderator. Status: appears active; was
last posted to in July. I think this is a candidate for replacing with a
TEP Google Group.
evergreen-web-team: Chris as admin, nobody as moderator. Status: zombie;
last post was in 2021

Regards,

Galen

On Fri, Jan 26, 2024 at 8:55 AM Jessica Woolford via evergreen-outreach <
evergreen-outreach at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It looks like Amy was a moderator on several lists (eg-conf-programs,
> eg-sites, eg-conf-sponsorship, eg-web-team). Are these still active? If
> moderation help is needed, I'm happy to do that, but I'm not subscribed to
> any of these at the moment.
>
> Thanks!
> Jessica
>
> --
>
> Jessica Woolford (she/her)
>
> Director of Member Services
>
> jwoolford at biblio.org | (203) 577-4070 <203-577-4070>x105
>
> » Help Desk: Open or Check a Ticket <https://helpdesk.biblio.org>
>
> [image: Stylized turquoise book with blue swirl around it, above text
> reading Bibliomation: Libraries Sharing Computerized Services]
> <https://biblio.org/>

Galen Charlton
Implementation and IT Manager
Equinox Open Library Initiative