[evergreen-outreach] annual report draft

Frasur, Ruth RFrasur at library.IN.gov
Mon Mar 25 08:40:59 EDT 2024

I have a pretty good list of new seeds that I’m hoping to compile in the next two days.

Ruth Frasur Davis (she/they)
Coordinator
Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium
Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Indiana State Library
140 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 232-3691

From: evergreen-outreach <evergreen-outreach-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org> On Behalf Of Rogan Hamby via evergreen-outreach
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2024 8:59 PM
To: Evergreen Outreach Committee <evergreen-outreach at list.evergreen-ils.org>
Subject: [evergreen-outreach] annual report draft

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
Here is the promised updated draft of the annual report.  Below is a page by page break down of where we are;

Cover, Mission Page, Board President's Letter - Complete and ready for feedback.

New Seeds - A message went out from Ruth asking for libraries to tell us about their additions. We can add those fairly late so I'm not worried about it. The ones I have personal knowledge of are already added.

Interest Groups pages - We need to add the Bibframe and Accessibility groups.  Any remaining space may be taken by a very small feature or graphic. I looked for info on the web site and it looks like it needs the Bibframe group added and Accessibility updated and perhaps renamed.

Conference Page - ready for feedback

Hack-A-Way - awaiting text so I can do layout

Committing Code and Docs - we need a bit more content here so put thinking caps on. Also,something happened with the SVG for one of the graphics so we need to deal with that.

Release pages are done and ready for feedback.

The Evergreen After Hours page is ready for feedback.

The credits page and back cover are complete and ready for feedback.

I will produce another draft by next weekend.  It will have at a minimum:

· A draft page with graphics for Hack-A-Way.  I believe Ruth volunteered to provide the text, is that correct Ruth?
· A further edited version of the interest group pages.
· Adjusted Committing pages.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/zc9xc818khayhjah39a44/Annual-Report-2023-2024-03-24-Draft.pdf?rlkey=wo69s52n2qoayao07wv8rphob&dl=0<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=31323334-50bba2bf-31367a34-4544474f5631-43f73e2e362a76c7&q=1&e=3a08f502-2ff6-493a-a793-deba8df7a0fe&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dropbox.com%2Fscl%2Ffi%2Fzc9xc818khayhjah39a44%2FAnnual-Report-2023-2024-03-24-Draft.pdf%3Frlkey%3Dwo69s52n2qoayao07wv8rphob%26dl%3D0>