[Evergreen-reports] Minutes from the November Reports Taskforce Meeting

Cht chtrotter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 10:57:51 EST 2011

Hi, Jenny,

Thanks for posting the minutes from the meeting. I have a quick correction, however.  I did not start the list-serv for PINES members, the PINES office started it.  So far I have found having a local list to be very helpful resource for myself and the PINES community.

Thanks again,
Cristina

Sent from my iPad