[Evergreen-reports] July Reports Meeting

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Wed Jul 6 16:52:33 EDT 2011

In June the Reports Task Force experimented with the use of IRC for our meeting.  The meeting was sparsely attended, but we weren't sure if it was the platform or just a bad day/time for a meeting.  To help decipher this, I've started a short poll to track how our group would like to meet next week - and possibly into the future.  Please respond by Monday, June 11 and I will get things set up early next week.  As a reminder, our usual meeting time is 2:30pm Eastern.

The poll, "Evergreen Reports Task Force July 13, 2011," is found here: http://doodle.com/9gvbz2paneqvrvca