[Evergreen-reports] Fwd: Reports RFP

Cht chtrotter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:37:57 EDT 2011

Hi,  everyone,

Sorry I missed last week's meeting.  And thanks to Jenny for the reminder about the PINES RFP.  See below for Chris Sharp's reply to me.

I haven't had a chance to look over the RFP myself yet, but can't wait to see what might be coming down the pipeline.

See y'all at the next meeting,
Cristina

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: