[Evergreen-reports] Filtering by MARC field

Cristina Hernandez Trotter chtrotter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:50:51 EDT 2011

Hey, everyone,

I wanted to get back to the list and share the report info I had sent Katie
a couple weeks ago.  Sorry for the delay, but I had been away on vacation!

I posted the info about filtering by MARC fields on my blog:
http://reportsblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/filtering-by-marc-fields.html

If anyone has questions (or corrections!), please feel free to add them as
comments on the blog or send them via the list.

Thanks,
Cristina