[Evergreen-reports] ISSN/ISBN and titles

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Tue Jan 3 10:41:19 EST 2012

I have been creating some report templates and using either the Indexes
data source or the the simple records data source to get the title and issn
or isbn.  I have found that in the simple records source it appears to
dispaly the isbn, issn as an array from postgres and not all standard
numbers have been put into the simple records table.  Is this correct and
is there a better source for some of this information.  (I have since
created my own data sources to get some of this information but I was
wondering if I need to do this or could use something already built.)

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*