[Evergreen-reports] Report filtered on MARC field

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Tue Jul 3 12:53:40 EDT 2012

Is there a way to generate a report - through the staff client - filtered by a specific MARC field?  Specifically, I am interested in identifying all records with a 440 or 490 $v that contain the symbol "#" and are affected by this bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/856811.

There was a similar question sent to the general list in 2011, but no response, so I am not even sure this is possible.  Thanks for any tips!

Jenny

Jennifer Turner | PALS, A Program of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities | 507-389-2000