[Evergreen-reports] February Evergreen Reports Taskforce Meeting: PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Mon Mar 5 08:20:51 EST 2012

Reminder!  The Reports Taskforce will meet this afternoon at 4:00 Eastern on IRC.  We'll work off of this agenda: http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-reports:meetings:2012-2-08-agenda

From: evergreen-reports-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org [evergreen-reports-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org] on behalf of Turner, Jennifer M [jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 9:18 AM
To: Evergreen Community Reports Email List
Subject: Re: [Evergreen-reports] February Evergreen Reports Taskforce Meeting: PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Thanks for responding folks!

By universal decree, the next Reports Taskforce meeting will be Monday, March 5th at 4:00pm Eastern time.  I hope everyone was able to use the “time zone” feature to adjust the poll to local time.

I’ll send out a reminder and link to the agenda closer to the date.  Stay tuned!  And, as always, if you have something you would like to have added to the agenda, feel free to edit the wiki yourself, or send me the information and I will add it for you.

Thanks,
Jenny