[Evergreen-reports] Reports Task Force Scheduling Poll

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Wed May 9 12:52:08 EDT 2012

Hey Cristina,

The reason for the 2:30 slot is to accommodate/encourage participation from our West Coast users.  I agree, mornings can be a bit easier to manage, but an 11:30am Eastern meeting would be 8:30 Pacific (I think...please correct me if I am missing or adding a time zone somewhere).

2:30 Eastern tends to get us finished by 3:30 or 4:00 for Easterners, while giving West Coast people a chance to get logged in for the day.  The other consideration is my schedule - hence the Wednesday-centric options.  If there are other suggestions for times, please share on the list or in the "comments" section of the poll.  I can always edit the poll to allow more options.  In the interest of getting something sent out, I just picked the most obvious "candidates" from my calendar.

Thanks for trying to make the afternoon work for you - scheduling Evergreen meetings has become more difficult with the growth of the system.  But I definitely wouldn't wish away the growth!

Looking forward to chatting with you soon,

Jenny