[Evergreen-reports] Claims returned report help

Jennifer Bielewski jennifer.bielewski at lyrasis.org
Fri Jun 21 09:59:20 EDT 2013

Hello Evergreen Reports,

I'm hoping to find some help with making a report. I'm trying to create a report that shows when a patron has 3 or more claims returned items. I have created a report to show claims returned (stopped fines reasons) but have yet to be successful on adding count in the right place with the correct output.

Thank you for any guidance with this.

Jennifer Bielewski
Digital Technology Services Representative
LYRASIS
jennifer.bielewski at lyrasis.org
800.999.8558 x 3848 Main
770-548-1698 Cell
viannin Skype
www.lyrasis.org

Going Digital? Please ask me about LYRASIS Digital.