[Evergreen-reports] Please take our survey! (New EG Reports Interface)

Cristina Hernandez Trotter chtrotter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 16:56:49 EST 2013

Please excuse cross-posting...

---------

Hi, all,

Tomorrow is the last day to participate in the PINES survey regarding the
development of a new Evergreen reports interface. We want your input!

Recognizing the limitations of the survey (as expressed in my previous
e-mail below), we hope as many folks as possible will participate in the
survey. In particular, please forward the survey to those library directors
and front-line staff who are not on this list.

A summary of the survey data from the Evergreen community will be shared
with the Evergreen Reports Interest Group so as a group we can consider how
to move forward with the reporting needs of the various types of Evergreen
libraries.

Here’s the link to the survey:

*http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BQKTGRX*

* *

If you would like to review the questions before beginning the survey,
please see the following PDF:

*
http://pines.georgialibraries.org/files/EG%20New%20Reports%20Interface%20Survey.pdf
*

Any inquiries about this project, can be sent to:
pines-reports-wg at list.georgialibraries.org

Many thanks,

Cristina

--

Cristina Hernandez Trotter

Head of Reference Dept. and Heritage Center

Oconee Regional Library System

801 Bellevue Ave.

Dublin, GA 31021

478-272-5710 (phone)