[Evergreen-reports] Report Template Folders

Beth Willis willis at noblenet.org
Tue May 21 09:56:24 EDT 2013

We have created dozens of shared report templates for our member
libraries to use and to clone.  These templates are located in folders
such as "Lists of Items," "Counts of Items," "Circulation,"
"Acquisitions," etc.  In some folders there are many templates, include
several templates with similar functions, similar names and
descriptions.  Consequently, it can be very difficult for library staff
to identify the correct template for their desired report.

Since there currently is no way to control the order in which the report
templates display, we are trying to come up with some alternative way to
organize these templates.

Have others developed systems for organizing their report templates more
effectively?  If so, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks.
beth

Beth Willis
Digital & Catalog Librarian