[Evergreen-reports] Combined Aged and Active Circulations reporter source

Beth Willis willis at noblenet.org
Fri Nov 15 12:13:14 EST 2013

I have created several report templates to generate circulation
statistics.  I have come to realize that by using the Circulations
source, my reports are excluded aged circulations.

However, in trying to replicate these report templates by using the
Combined Aged and Active Circulations source as my primary source, I am
unable to link to the Workstation source.  The workstation is key
because I do not want my reports to include Web renewals and the only
way I know to exclude these circ transactions is by limiting to
transactions with a workstation specified.

Am I missing something here.  Has anyone found a way to link the
Combined Aged and Active Circulations to the Workstation?

Thanks.

Beth Willis
Digital & Catalog Librarian
NOBLE, Inc.