[Evergreen-reports] Combined Aged and Active Circulations reporter source

Beth Willis willis at noblenet.org
Fri Nov 15 14:17:21 EST 2013

Aaron,

Thanks for this!  I also sometimes need to include the actual
workstation name in the report, because our libraries need to see which
circ locations are busiest at different times of the day.

To do this, I think I would still need to refer to the Workstation
table.  Do you know of a way around this?

Thanks again for your reply!
beth

Beth Willis
Digital & Catalog Librarian