[Evergreen-reports] Looking to do a report on a Marc Field

Beth Willis willis at noblenet.org
Mon Feb 24 13:27:40 EST 2014

Hi Lynn,

I have attached two screenshots showing a simple template might get you
started.

I used the Item source as my initial source.  From there, I linked to
the Call Number/Volume, then the Bib Record and the Flattened MARC
fields sources.

I agree with Anna that it is important to use subfield as a filter and
to use the transform that she indicated.

I also try to remember filter out deleted items.

I hope this helps.
beth

Beth Willis
Digital & Catalog Librarian