[Evergreen-reports] Using Combined Circ Source

Beth Willis willis at noblenet.org
Mon Jul 7 11:05:29 EDT 2014

I am trying to create a report template that will generate total
circulations by copy within a defined date range.  I also want to
include null values, though.

I have tried using the Combined Aged and Active Circulations as my
primary source and using a right outer join to the item source.
However, including a filter for circulation date range eliminates null
values from the report.

Does anyone have suggestions as to how I can create this report?  Is
there an alternative source that I should start with?

Thanks.
beth
--
Beth Willis