[Evergreen-reports] Circulation Report

Kate Butler KateButler at rodgerslibrary.org
Mon Dec 14 16:57:38 EST 2015

We are trying to get a report that shows us circulations in the past three months and also total circulations for items in a shelving location.  We want the report to include all the items in the shelving location, including the ones with 0 circulation activity in the past 3 months.

I can see from the archives that this has come up before, and the problem we're encountering (as soon as you add the filter for circs in a date range, you lose any items with null activity in that range) has been discussed, but it wasn't clear that anyone had successfully created this report, even with nullability enabled.

Has anyone managed it?  What is the secret?

Kate Butler
Technology Librarian
Rodgers Memorial Library (Hudson, NH)
http://www.rodgerslibrary.org/