[Evergreen-reports] New To Evergreen - Report on MARC Field

Jacqueline Brellenthin jbrellenthin at astreetpress.com
Thu Feb 18 11:31:11 EST 2016

Hi All:

I am new to Evergreen. I'd like to run a report that gives me the title,
Evergreen ID, and MARC =944 field for all of the records that we currently
have in our system. We are using the 944 field as a special identifier and
want to do a quick scan to be sure that every title has this field properly
filled in.  Can anyone help me? I have tried several times, but to no
avail. I'll start the report running, but it never seems to finish.

I have Display Fields
BR > Simple Record Extracts > Title Proper
BR > Simple Record Extracts > Record ID
BR > Flattened MARC Fields > Tag

Base Filters
BR > Flattened MARC FIelds > Tag Equals value 944

Am I way off here?

--
Jacqueline Brellenthin
Alexander Street Press