[Evergreen-reports] Report filter for user name

Willis, Beth willis at noblenet.org
Mon Jan 25 11:06:30 EST 2016

Hello all,

I am creating a report to show a count of bib records created by individual
staff users each month.  I want to include a filter for staff user name,
but want this filter to display as a dropdown list.

I am filtering on the following field using the "inlist" operator:

Bibliographic Record -> Record Creator -> OPAC/Staff Client User Name

This filter displays in the template as a blank text box requiring the
report creator to input individual user name(s).  Is there a way to display
as a dropdown?

Thanks!
beth
--