[Evergreen-reports] Report filter for user name

Willis, Beth willis at noblenet.org
Tue Jan 26 08:44:32 EST 2016

Dawn,

Thanks for this suggestion.  I should have mentioned that I did try that.
Typically, using an ID does result in a dropdown list for the filter.  In
this case, using usr.id in the filter still requires manual entry of the
id(s).

Beth

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 4:54 PM, Dale, Dawn <ddale at georgialibraries.org>
wrote:

> Beth,
>
> Have you tried using the Staff ID instead of the Staff name? That might
> make a difference.
>
> Dawn Dale
> GPLS Helpdesk Manager
> Georgia Public Library Service