[Evergreen-reports] Last status date vs last edit date

Carol Yarrison cyarrison at biblio.org
Wed May 11 14:28:53 EDT 2016

Hi all,

At the session on Inventory, I seem to recall someone mentioning that they
prefer the 'Last Status Change' date instead of the 'Last Edit Date' for
inventory reports. The report will display those items not checked in
during a specific time so that staff can deal with 'missing' items.
My questions are:
1. I'd like to know how the 'Last Status Change' is more accurate than
"Last Edit Date'.
2. Where does the 'Last Status Change' live in the Reports module. I have
been able to find "Last Edit Date' under the Item source, but I do not see
an option for Last Status Change.

Any help would be appreciated.

Carol
--
“What in the world would we do without our libraries?”
― Katharine Hepburn

Carol Yarrison
Help Desk Coordinator/Trainer
Bibliomation, Inc