[Evergreen-reports] [External] Re: Report Interest Group Mtg Chat Transcript

Patrick, Irene irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov
Tue Sep 22 16:45:16 EDT 2020

I was going to mention my Reports wishlist item, but thought it was already in Launchpad.  However, checking Launchpad after the meeting, I don't see it.  My wish is that if you want to change the name of a report (and make no other changes to the report itself), you can edit the name without having to clone the entire report.  Someone had raised this issue at a brainstorming session at one of the Evergreen conferences, so I just assumed it was already in Launchpad.

I also assume this hasn't been implemented already on a more recent version.  We're still on 3.3.4.

Irene Patrick
Library & Information Management Systems Librarian
State Library of North Carolina
919.814.6788 | irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov<mailto:first.last at ncdcr.gov>

NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
109 East Jones Street | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ncghl/>  Twitter<https://twitter.com/ForEverythingNC>  Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/foreverythingnc/>  YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/statelibrarync/>  Website<https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/>

<https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/>

[cid:929e576d-267f-470d-bf14-750e4ab06c2e]<https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/>

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.

#StayStrongNC
Learn more @ nc.gov/covid19

And don’t forget your Ws!  Wear. Wait. Wash.
WEAR a face covering.
WAIT 6 feet apart from other people.
WASH your hands often.