[Evergreen-reports] Reports Training needs

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Fri Jul 1 09:22:04 EDT 2022

I know at this time there's no easy way to share report templates, but I'd
like love guidelines on how to make a report public and/or how to get it
into a folder where it's seen by either my own district or everyone in the
consortium.

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/5960108?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]