[Evergreen-reports] Reports Interest Group Meets Today!

Allison Midgley amidgley at wlsmail.org
Wed Mar 30 16:37:41 EDT 2022

Hi all,

Here's the Reports run by library template that I mentioned in the meeting.
I'm going to simplify it and run it again to see what numbers I get over
the last year.

Allison

*Source: Reports*

*Display Fields*
Source Path
Column
Column Label
Data Type
Field Transform
1
Report -> runs (inner) -> runner (inner) -> Home Library (inner)
name
Library
text
Raw Data
2
Report -> template (inner)
name
Template
text
Raw Data
3
Report -> template (inner) -> folder (inner)
name
Template Folder
text
Raw Data
4
Report -> template (inner) -> owner (inner)
usrname
Template Folder Owner
text
Raw Data
5
Report -> runs (inner)
id
Times Report Run
id
Count

*Filter fields*
Report -> runs (inner)
Namerun_time
Column  run_time
Data type  timestamp
Operator  Between
Transform  Date

On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 11:55 AM Jessica Woolford via Evergreen-reports <
evergreen-reports at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I apologize for the last minute reminder! The next Reports Interest Group
> meeting is scheduled for today. We will be discussing the Evergreen Reports
> wiki. I don't have a formal agenda planned, I thought we could just begin
> the discussion about what is currently on the wiki and what we would
> ultimately like to see there. We can always talk about it more next month
> if we don't have too many people in attendance.
>
> Here is the link to the meeting: meet.google.com/ngy-zpxe-gpd
>
> Hope to see you there!
>
> Jessica
>
> --
> Jessica Woolford
> Evergreen Systems Manager
> Bibliomation, Inc.
> 24 Wooster Ave.
> Waterbury, CT 06708
> 203-577-4070 ext. 105

Allison Midgley
Senior Technology Training Coordinator
Westchester Library System
570 Taxter Road, Suite 400, Elmsford, NY 10523
tel: 914-231-3221 <914-231-3222>
Hey Westchester, let's talk!  Find out more at
conversations.westchesterlibraries.org.