[Evergreen-web-team] Let's talk about the Evergreen website! :)

Jim Craner jim at chicagotech.org
Tue Aug 16 17:09:48 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

As you may have noticed, there's been a summer lull in EG website planning as a lot of us have been out of
the office, traveling, working on big projects, etc.

I've been getting back into an EG Website Planning frame of mind over the past week or so, and I'd like to get
this team back on everyone else's radar as well!  :)

So, what are everyone's thoughts on a conference call meeting on Thursday, September 1st, 2011, at our
standard 2pm EST / 11am PST time?  We'll make it light and sort of a recap of what we've done and what we
should do this fall and plan our subsequent work and meetings from there.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Jim