[Evergreen-web-team] Participation Guidelines for Evergreen Communication Channels -- draft

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Fri Dec 2 16:17:32 EST 2011

> ·         The IRC channel is a synchronous channel where people are logged
> in and available for asking questions.

Hey Lori, I'm not sure I would mention synchronous here.  Folks often
use of the #evergreen channel asynchronously in that they lurk and
read the scrollback buffer, or make use of the @later plugin from the
resident pinesol bot.

I think some of the information on the IRC page, especially the note
at the bottom, may be useful:

http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php

--
Jason Etheridge