[Evergreen-web-team] Apologies

Rayner, June raynerj at einetwork.net
Fri Jul 1 10:10:46 EDT 2011

Hey, we apologize that you haven't heard much from us for a few weeks.   Roni's been and out of the office, and we've been pulled in to a non-ILS project that's keeping our entire organization very busy.   We're replacing 2200 PCs at 45 sites, along with OS upgrades, new version MS Office, and new security software.    It's probably going to be mid July before that other project is under control, and then we'll be catching up on web team work.

June and Roni.

June Rayner
ILS Application Team
(412) 622-1941