[Evergreen-web-team] EG Web Team meeting - Thurs 6/2

jim at chicagotech.org jim at chicagotech.org
Wed Jun 8 14:04:29 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

This is your friendly reminder about tomorrow's Evergreen Website Team planning meeting to be held on
Thursday, June 2nd, at 2:00pm EST /11:00am PST.

Conference call number 866-365-4406 / 3693433#

I added an agenda item to our standing agenda about the EG 101 / "on ramp docs" discussion that took
place on list this week.  Current agenda is:

* update on the comprehensive EG feature list and how to phrase as formal recommendation (Lori)
* continue discussion on whether and how to recommend a Knowledge Base as a feature (forum, formal
KB, other?)
* discussion of http://www.codesimplicity.com/post/open-source-community-simplified/
* discussion of EG 101 / on-ramp docs
* we will review Web Plan Draft - specifically, section 6.2: Website Recommendations. see Website
recommendations
* eventually, conduct preliminary review of sample website-related policies - see Website Policy Samples

Of course, we probably won't get to all of that tomorrow :)  Live link agenda is on our Web Team home page
here:

http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=webteam

Thanks!
Jim