[Evergreen-web-team] Fwd: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Windows Client Version?

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed Jun 22 16:17:29 EDT 2011

Anoop,

Could you see about updating the code museum as Dan indicates below?  And
then you should probably email the gen and dev list that you've done so so
that each new iteration of the staff client does end up in the code museum.

Brian can probably help sort some of that out for the more recent releases
anyway if you need help.  Or at least we need to put this on our to-do list.

Lori