[Evergreen-web-team] Community IRC Meeting today

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Sep 23 12:32:13 EDT 2011

Sounds good.  June, maybe you should take the lead on the Anoop work.  I
think it is important to make sure they understand where that To Do list
came from so people understand it arose from the work we've done this past
year.

I can report on the IdeaTorrent thing if you like.

And Amy, could you report on the June email and what that means for next
steps.

FYI, I've been talking with Jim about how to proceed with setting up
Communication guidelines and he's going to put up some "communication
scenarios" based on our user roles so we can figure out what kind of info we
need to provide about protocols that already exist and where there is an
absence of protocols. Once we identify those, we can work through them as a
committee (Communications Committee) and get those up on the web somewhere
(for comment perhaps first).

We also need to move forward on recommendations for any policies that belong
on the site anywhere.  I'm also working on that with Jim so should have
something to talk about with the group soon-ish.  Again, Comms Committee
stuff.

I'm also wondering if it would be useful to write up a report about what
we've done this past year and where we are.  It would be useful for grant
purposes and I think it might be useful to have a comprehensive doc that
people could grab and read.

Any feedback to some or all of the above is welcome!

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling