[Evergreen-web-team] Add subdomain on evergreen-ils to point to prototype Drupal

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Aug 15 15:34:29 EDT 2012

Hi,

On 08/15/2012 03:26 PM, Steve Wills wrote:
> I do not want to be a wet blanket but is there any trademark
> consideration to "drupal.evergreen-ils.com?"   I'm sure we would love
> the attention from the Drupal core dev team but what would our trademark
> policy say about Evergreen-ILS.Drupal.org?

This is explicitly covered in section I.A.2 of the Drupal trademark
policy [1].  To wit, drupal.evergreen-ils.org is a domain name that also
includes the Evergreen project's own trademark, and consequently
qualifies for an automatic license to use the Drupal trademark.

[1] http://drupal.com/trademark/

Regards,

Galen
--