[Evergreen-web-team] Fwd: Suggestion for the Map

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed Aug 15 20:30:32 EDT 2012

I can chime in on one thing....if you'd rather use
drupal.evergreen-ils.orgthan RSCEL.org, that's fine by me.

And one more thing I'll share and that is the reason for doing this.  I
think you hit the two nails on the head:

Primary purpose:  watch the spread of Evergreen across the nation and world!
Secondary purpose:  who near me or like me is using Evergreen (but I sort
of think this one is addressed by the database more than the map).

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling