[Evergreen-web-team] Content Census

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Sat Dec 15 21:30:05 EST 2012

Hi Guys,

I kinda dropped the ball on sending out regular 'pings' to the web team to keep us together in lieu of regular meetings. Is it time for another check - in? I just went through the site and found an area I would be interested in exploring, the IRC/Log Archive. How useful would that be?!! Does anyone have any thoughts on Lori's idea of generating a list of the pages on www.evergreen-ils.org so we can figure out the Level of Effort required to migrate this content?

Steve Wills