[Evergreen-web-team] Content Census

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Mon Dec 17 12:33:02 EST 2012

On 2012-12-16, at 19:06 , Stephen Wills <swills at beyond-print.com> wrote:

> Aleksey, do you have a contrib area you can upload your document to?  Maybe that is the way to share it?

It's possible that documents with a short life-cycle, like this spreadsheet, can just be shared among us using personal email as an attachment. In my opinion there is no need to store it long term - no value for archival purposes, I think.

Maybe it does not even have to be a spreadsheet - could be a plaint text list or table that I can put into our good old Evergreen wiki. That's what I am leaning towards doing, now that I think about it. So, to avoid getting sidetracked onto other topics here, that is what I will do for now - wiki. I think all of us have access to edit the wiki, so we can just go from there. If that proves to be problematic, we could always deal with that later.

Aleksey Lazar
PALS
IS Developer and Intergrator
507-389-2907