[Evergreen-web-team] Who's got the power

Anoop Atre aatre at esilibrary.com
Thu May 17 11:41:15 EDT 2012

Ben,
You know my vote..we bring back the SFC tree. I should write up an email
once we do that reminding folks that they can always donate a few bucks
to the "cause" and earn more karma.

It seems to me that the 2013 logo can wait a little longer. I'd like to
have a SFC info/donation link/logo available permanently.

Cheers

On 05/17/2012 11:23 AM, Ben Shum wrote:
> Hi Alexey,
>
> There are a few of us with direct access to the website, which is
> actually supposed to be evergreen-ils.org not open-ils.org (that's the
> legacy old name that still works, but is not really used).
>
> I was actually planning to have this removed shortly, but was working
> with some others on figuring out the best replacement for it. The EG
> 2013 crew doesn't seem to have a logo around yet for us to use, else I'd
> publicize that. Alternatively, we could go back to the SFC tree that
> used to be there too.
>
> -- Ben
>
> On 5/17/12 11:17 AM, Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich wrote:
>> Who has the editing privileges to remove the Evergreen 2012 conference
>> badge from open-ils.org? I think it's time for it to go.
>>
>> Alexey Lazar
>> PALS
>> Information System Developer and Integrator
>> 507-389-2907
>> http://www.mnpals.org/

Anoop Atre
| Systems Administrator
| aatre at esilibrary.com
| 770-709-5595
Equinox Software Inc. / Your Library's Guide to Open Source
--
   "Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens"
    ~ Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller